We hereby members of the MetalCast Podcast would like to address the following issues to our listeners, bands, musicians, musical labels and any Governmental Agency around the globe.
Please read this carefully. By accessing and using this web site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below:
01) The MetalCast Show Podcast is a non-profitable site.
02) The purpose of the already cited website is merely cultural, helping promoting new bands and their releases or interviewing them. For that we may use songs from those artists. This is solely for the promotion of the bands themselves and not for this website or its members. That being said, the use of songs, interviews, voice samples, artworks, lyrics does not imply in any possible way payment to or by the MetalCast Show Podcast.
03) The MetalCast Show Podcast is purely fan-made and is in no way associated with the Musical Label(s) or Musical Artist(s). No copyright infringement was intended and all copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners.
04) If any of the MUSICIANS does not agree the use of any the songs they have created, he/ she will immediately and directly contact the Administrator of the MetalCast Podcast so that he will delete the song that was used in one of the Episodes. Once again this does not mean copyright infringement.
05) We condemn all kinds of illegal activities such as internet piracy, p2p softwareÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, torrent sites as it harms the musical industry and musicians. Therefore, whenever possible, we always try to inform our listeners about the damages caused by internet piracy.
06) The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. MetalCast Show Podcast does not warrant or represent that the Content is accurate, complete or current. MetalCast Show Podcast assumes no responsibility for the Content, makes no warranties in respect of the Content and disclaims liability to the full extent possible in respect of your use of it. You should not rely on the Content in making any specific decisions and should first take further advice.
07) Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or third party rights and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties that access to the Site is uninterrupted or error-free, that the Site is secure or free of viruses or other harmful material, or that information on the Site is complete, accurate or timely.
08) The Site may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as convenience to you. The MetalCast Show is not responsible for the content of any third party website and does not endorse the information contained therein or guarantee its quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any purpose.
09) MetalCast Show Podcast may in its sole discretion restrict or terminate your access to the Site at any time, without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer permitted to access the Site. MetalCast Show Podcast is not liable to any party for such termination.
10) MetalCast Show Podcast may at any time revise the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Statement by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.